Monday 9 March 2009

NARCONON HASTINGS News

New Beginnings… For Steve

Hello,

"So here I am at Narconon Hastings. I’ve been here for 5 weeks now and I definitely know I’ve made the right choice. This is the place where I can finally kick a fourteen-year habit in the teeth. I feel really at home here and didn’t realise just how stressful day-to-day life was in the condition I was in. As confusing as it was, I was always kidding myself I didn’t have a problem. I knew there were stages in my life I had to accept and couldn’t change but never had a clear head, long enough to do this.

I came to view Narconon about 9 months ago but was still reluctant because I’ve been incarcerated for many years through my life and didn’t want to get involved in any system I couldn’t control. How wrong I was! I was completely out of control of MYSELF and wasn’t in a position to achieve anything productive in my life. Now I realise what the word ‘rehabilitation’ means. I just feel so chilled out and confident, it’s unreal. Since getting clean, this is MY life now, this is no system, this is my chance to learn and restore the confidence I knew I had. It’s wicked!

This is me after completing a course

Every day at Narconon is productive. I am doing the sauna detoxification at the moment. The people are great and the laughs we have are classic. I already feel like I’ve known everybody here for years. I also go in the gym and work out regularly. Along with the lovely food from our very own Spanish chef, Miguel, I am feeling much stronger and gaining weight at a rapid rate!

Like I said, it took me 9 months to make the decision to come here but now that I am, both from meeting former students and from the natural high that I am experiencing on a daily basis, I know that I have made a life-changing move."

Steve Huxley

Best Regards,

Alison Withey

Narconon London
Hastings Residential Training Centre
Tel. 01424 420 036

A company limited by guarantee. Registered office: 42144 Copthorne Road, Felbridge, East Grinstead, RH19 2NS
Narconon London Charity No. 1098004 – Company Registration No. 04305687
© 2009 Narconon is a trademark & service mark owned by the Association for Better Living and Education and used with its permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment