Thursday 26 March 2009

Bridget’s Narconon Success Story

"Sunday November 16th D-day landing for me at Narconon. First stop Withdrawals and I must say a huge thanks to the guys who took such great care of me and initially my pal – the bucket!

Bridget with Michelle

A withdrawal encompasses a world of Vitamins and Minerals, lots of help, walking, and in my case, lots of it! A much needed restoring process that got me back to a ‘normal’ level of being in readiness for the next stage - the course room and getting to know everyone. I was blessed with sharing a room with a wonderful girl called Michelle known more lovingly as Eggshell.

Into the course room and Communication Exercises - to those not in the know they are routines which help you get your brain back into order. They certainly did the trick and are quite good fun as well.

Next up the Sauna – hot & sweaty Betty! I managed quite well, I feel really great – all the toxins gone from my body and my mind was clear and sharp – I knew I was ready to tackle the course room.

All the Books and Communication Exercises collectively teach you how to see life now as it is today – how to identify where you’re at, how to handle and correct the past and importantly how to manage/handle future situations/circumstances that you will encounter.

It was here that I really got to grips with the world and how each person can affect the outcome of life and survival itself.

Each book in itself is invaluable and links through a logical path, but I have to say that in particular I loved Books 6 & 7 – Personal Values and Integrity & Changing Conditions in Life. I found that they hit home a lot of truths. I had to confront issues about myself, family, friends and the world that we all inhabit. The outcome... fantastic.

I know that I will survive and will live a Drug free, good and healthy life and will be a happy person – in fact that’s exactly what I am today.

As a final, I must say again HUGE, ENORMOUS Thanks to all the staff at Narconon who have all played a part in putting me back to where I am today - Angela, Kurt, Cheryl, Gregg, Ali, Said, Walter, Bibeck, Animesh, Bale, David, Samir, Brett, Mike, Shaun, Sofia & Miguel.

& last but not least

All the students who together make up a fantastic team - one that I’m proud to have been a part of."

Bridget S.


Best Regards,

Alison Withey

info@drugrehab.co.uk

Narconon London
Hastings Residential Training Centre
Tel. 01424 420 036

A company limited by guarantee. Registered office: 42-44 Copthorne Road, Felbridge, East Grinstead, RH19 2NS
Narconon London Charity No. 1098004 – Company Registration No. 04305687
© 2009 Narconon is a trademark & service mark owned by the Association for Better Living and Education and used with its permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment